Posted October 16th, 2009 by 1stofficer
Mothership Gay Dating has successfully challenged a trademark application made by Mothership Public Relations.
The PR company applied to the UK Intellectual Property Office (IPO) for the trademark ‘Mothership Public Relations’ back in February 2008, and Mothership Gay Dating founders David Abrehart and Timothy Isaac, who already owned the trademark ‘MOTHERSHIP’, opposed their application.
In their witness evidence Mothership Public Relations argued that our respective businesses were not confusingly similar and therefore their application should succeed.
“Our business is a public relations agency; the opponents…provide an online dating service!”
Read the rest of this entry
Posted May 19th, 2009 by 1stofficer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
19 May 2009 Chichester,UK
Gay dating site brightens UK and Ireland online gay dating with a new tool for guys looking for love
Mothership Gay Dating has just launched Gay Crush TM, a new gay dating tool which helps men who are looking for romance. Gay Crush allows Mothership’s members to anonymously approach other guys who they are interested in getting to know better, in a way that is light-hearted and humorous.
How Gay Crush works:
· A member sends a Gay Crush to another member from their profile
· The sender remains anonymous
· If the sender gets crushed back by the recipient their crushes reconcile
· They both get a ‘Love Match’ and their identities are revealed
· After that it’s up to them where they take it
· Members keep track of crushes and love matches in their ‘Crush Bank’
· Members can also send Gay Crushes to non-members by email
· Fun animations and audio make the whole experience a blast Read the rest of this entry